Hair flaunting doesn't get better...

by UrbanHermit Website:

..than this. There is a certain lady (name not mentioned anywhere I can see), Russian I believe, who has a Clips4Sale site catering for all sorts of fetishes, including the one we're all here for. And what she don't know about hair flaunting ain't worth knowing, believe me.

Okay, so I've seen ladies with longer hair, but it's thick and soft and in beautiful condition. And it's getting longer. In her latest clip, posted only today, it's to her waist, and looking thicker and softer than I've ever seen it (Yes, I have downloaded it!). Oh, and she's rather beautiful. too.

Prices? Well, I know there are some here who are only interested in free stuff, but her prices range from $8.99 for a 9 minute clip to $5.99 for a five minute one. And here in the overtaxed UK that won't even get you 20 cigarettes. Not much for the sexiest hair flaunting you're ever likely to see.

Special note for the long bangs admirers who were speaking out a few days ago: her bangs (if you can still call them that) are now about four inches below her chin - and she makes the most of that, too.

Well, don't take my word for it. Go there.

clips4sale.com/studio/17819/Cat71/Story-Of-Great-And-Sexy-Brunette#startingpoint

(This link is to the hair clips only.)