she took down her bun for me

by Vino

WOW , Chris ! Perfect timing for this question Thumbs Up

Thair is this spanish girl in one of my accounts. Her name is Maria. Her hair is always up in a bun.

Once , as I entered her work area , she had just taken it down to brush it ,then put it back up.

I took advantage of the spectacle and commented on how pretty it was. " Bonita " I said to her , and she got muy happy !

On subsequent visits , I made every oppurtunity to include her hair in our chit chat.

This past Friday was an INCREDIBLE experience however. Her hair was in its usual bun ,held up with a pen. As I moved behind her , I playfully pulled at the pen. She turned her head , smiled from ear to ear and removed the pen. Straight Face

OMG!!!! Her silk tumbled to her waist. Thick , full and sooooo shiny. She fanned out her hair across her back and shoulder. I told her how gorgeous it was ! I actually said " aye carumba " Sad

She definetly encouraged my attention to it. I grasped its length held it & stroked it for a few minutes. I a l m o s t moved my nose in for nice sniff, but decide to just enjoy stroking it

Needless to say.......I can not wait for my next sales call Thumbs Up