Long haired sexy woman entered house

by super long hair lover

a week back my brother got married to this insanely hot lady..

she is a punjabi girl... which silk.. i mean silky smooth long hair... light brown.. cascades.. down.. like a freagging river...

She usually wears it very loose.... she has an extremely loud annoying voice... but when my brother and her make love at night... she is one ferrari... going on and on.. in hindi about how hard she wants to get fucked....and dirty absolutely filthy language and moans...

She is extremely smart.. and uses her beauty and long hair to great advantage.....

her long hair is up down to her butt... she wears it loose and in middle of coversations she drops a bun.. and watches a man.. 's little man get aroused... i have been with women but i have not seen anything soo powerful....

initially i was shy.. but i realized with women like this.. you need to slam back.. and be able to take... it..

she stares into your eyes , un shaken about almost anything.. her appetite is ... unbelivable ... every night.. she wails. and screams .. with pleasure..

and god i shagg every time i get to see that...

i have lately been rather open to her about her appetite and her screaming... the woman.. is soo crazy..!...my god..

we have had long morning coversations .. she notices how i look at her and with an evil.. eye she bends.. buns, unbuns....

i get a hardon everytime...

in a kitchen she has once rubbed herself on mine for about 5 seconds once.. before brother showed up...

i will update you on the proceedings... my brother is going out for a week for a meeting ...... i intend.. to hopefully .. do something. at home...

i am a bit of a rough lover.. and this scenario is perfect... i have had many long sessions but this one. especially this one.. looks to be crazy challenge.. she always has it her way... she may be throwing false signs.and this is completely wrond. but GOD HELP ME>> i want to fuck that woman...