update! :!!:)

by super long hair lover

Folks!..

just an update.... the progress has been awesome...

my Brother would have probably done the same thing.. we have shared women before except that he does not have the hair fetish and imagination that i share when we get with out women.....

so i will try to be exact to what unfolded last night. when my brother was asleep after some good loving with his sexy long haired wife..

I was watching tv and relaxing.. in the living room.

she came down.. in her night gown.. hair.. half bunned messily. and she asked whether she could watch .. tv with me...

I gladly obliged..

she sat next to me. , as usual she does the routine of letting her fucking sex hair loose. ask a couple of questions in a conversation as she does that.. . my cock was twitching with excitement...

i got her a glass of wine.. and she was drunk in about 30 mins... we shared some laughs. and we were sitting next to each other..

i was trying to get comfortable again and again to get to smell her lovely hair.. my hand eventually went around the head rest and i was lightly touching that heavenly bun...

She noticed. but she didnt stop me.

i got very close to her hair.. and asked shamelessly if i could unbun it. .. she gladly agreed.....

she mentioned how i have been .. noticing her in the kitchen and around my family......

i didnt hide anything., i kept my evil eye contact....which seemed to spur her crazy expressions..... .. i twister her loose hair around my hand.. while looking at her.... ( i would have never progressed with so much confidence,.. i dont know.. how! but it seemed like very natural with her).....

she tried to get up but i had my grab and i wasnt letting go!...

She told me... to be patient....... if i wanted .. her .....

then she came and kissed me...

and gave me a slap on my face ... and smiled evily.. and left upstairs...

i followed her ... and she winked at me. and left back to the room..

All i heard was her roarly voice .. curses ... while my brother in sleep woke up and banged the shit outta her.. ..calling her dirty dirty names..

Goodness.. what a blessing to be a part of last night!!