need suggestions

by super long hair lover

Guys,

An update... So i have to get through tonight and tomorrow its just hot bhabhi and me long weekend .. at home...

i am sorry but she is quite a slut... ... she has been teasing me non stop!! in front of everyone... and i am just loosing it....

today morning i was taking bath.. and she sneaked into my room.. and was sleeping there when i walked out.....

she knowingly spread her hair all over the bed.. and i walked in with a towel on . and and i got completely shocked cause.. my parents and my brother are in the house and she is lying on my bed.....

as soon as she walked in , she turned around.. let out a huge moan...

i got freaked out and shut the door...

i slapped her ass and told her to get off the bed.... but she rolled and laughed ... and loud...i almost shat myself.. getting scared.. now...

but i couldnt help myself and got a hard on.. ..

she looked at that.. and came over to take my towel off...

GOD!!!! ... i caught her by her hair. pulled her out of the bed....

whispered to her. pulling her hair and closing her mouth ... she screeched a bit with pain...

i put my hand under her...rubbed it for a second..

i told her come tomorrow she is GONE!... she will get fucked! and i pushed her out of the room.....

she smiled and turned back and her eyes indicating... challenging my appetite....

guys... i have some neat ideas of nailing this.. hot hot girl...

suggesstions!! ... morning approaches rather swiftly....

i wanna fuck this bitch good!....i want to make it worth it... she is scheming too... so.. everything is in place...

My place ..... some drinks.. some greens... 2 days.... with a woman of my dreams!..... and i want to be rough with this one... she.. likes it.. i know it!

sooo any suggestions!