Day 2 Final Day

by super long hair lover

Day 2...... as it unfolded..

the previous day we fucked and fucked a lot!

so i was soo tired i was sleeping till almost 1 PM....

Meanwhile my brother's wife had got up.. taken a shower.. and was cooking some food.. in the kitchen...

i walked up to her... i was observing her cooking.... she has a tight bun on.. and she was wearing a lot of bangles...

i went right behind her.. and put my hand right between her butt and squeezed it...

she screamed... and almost plonked me with a kitchen item..i caught her..my hands around her neck. like i was going to choke her...

lifted her and put her on the kitchen counter....

i told her i wanted to fuck her till the hair comes loose and falls off the tight bun she had made.......

she smiled and said she's a bit too tired ....

i pulled her gown down.. in the kitchen.. un wrapped her long hair.. hold her neck and grabbing her hair.. i carried her to the living room and chucked her on the couch.

she is almost 5 feet 3 inches... and i am a good 6 feet 4 inches.... and pretty muscular.... so she had no chance...

she laughed and said.. that she will nothing left by the time my brother comes..... i told her to tie her bun up and tight as possible as i pulled out my cock and i was stroking it......

it get her really horny ... i sat down..pulled her leg..made her sit reverse cow boy on me........

and she challenged me ... now.. she showed me her bun. which had almost 3 tight knots...and she said no matter how hard i do her. it will stay in place..

i started slow.. she liked it she was grinding nicely..... after about a minute..i grabbed her lovely waist.. and i started this insane pumping...her bangles were clanking now.and she was screaming laughing and telling me to fuck her... she was screaming...

i caught her neck.. and squeezed it a bit.. i got up slightly. put her feet on the ground.. pulled both her hands behind me then .. i gave it back... hard and fast!... i wish someone was fliming this.. cause i was in a zone.. here.. pumping my brother's wife to death.........

her bun.. was bouncing now.. getting looser.. by seconds..

this inspired me to fuck her harder and harder...

she was begging me to stop now.. ....

i just stopped. and she almost collapsed on the ground...her hair fell of her bun.... was all over the floor.....

she was like enough........ panting... i lifted her up....

and she kissed me.. she was like please let me go and cook now since my family and my brother were to come back tonight...

i smiled..slammed her on the couch.. put her face upside down...on the couch arm rest..and i shagged her hair until i got really hard and i was going to cum...

i stopped... she knew i wanted to fuck her mouth now.... she resistedand tried to pinch me..i slapped her juicy breasts....

i realized then that she had lovely set of them... her hair just kept me occupied..... all this while.

i fucker her mouth... she almost puked.... but i came inside...and i just fell on top of her.. she started jokingly kicking my face for misbehaving so much!

Then she cooked , we ate... we watched a movie i ended up sleeping ..

I got up... and looked at her.... she almost threatened me "Dont! enough for today "......

i was pretty tired.. and satisfied so.. i just let be..i kissed her forehead and thanked her and said it was super fun....

so that was 2 days of.... THE MOST AMAZING SEX i have had in my life....

i had a conversation with her saying that its kind of sad that so many women with such good hair dont wear it long any more.....

i told her... if she had short hair i wouldnt even have gone anywhere close to the things i did...

she agreed.... she confessed that it was her sister's long hair that inspired her to... she said her sister got soo much compliments.. and she decided to do that.....

i was like.. hmmmm... family visting anytime soon ??

she got extremely angry at that comment of mine,.... hehehe

i said no thanks.. i am happy enough now...