Long Hair on the Airplane

by sidepart fetish

I do my share of business flying on commercial airlines. In most cases, the planes are packed like a cattle car and the usual options always exist such as the screaming kid that sits behind you, the guy who lays his seat back into your lap, or the ones who trot off to the lavatory while the seatbelt signs are on. Today I was in the outside seat. Another guy had the window seat. Soon after we loaded, a beautiful 20 something year old girl climbed into the center seat. The first thing I noticed was her long straight dark brown ponytail that extended to the middle of her back. After she took her seat, I watched her pull the elastic band from the hair and using her hands, sort of flip the hair outwards over her shoulders. At that time, I felt the hair brush against my shirt and thought about the three hour flight ahead and how I might try touching her hair at some point. Shortly after takeoff, the guy in the window seat fell asleep and the girl between us turned away from me and tried to sleep also. This gave me an excellent view of the back of her hair. I guessed the length to be somewhere in the high 20s or maybe low 30 inch mark. It didn't appear to me to reach her waist yet. It was a beautiful brown, very straight and shiny. Throughout the flight her hair was driving me crazy. I crossed my arms across my chest and slowly allowed my hand to extend toward her back. I was able to place the back of my hands against her beautiful mane. She was apparently asleep because she did not acknowledge the pressure of my hand against the middle of her back. Her hair felt fantastic and I must admit, I got a huge throbbing erection. Eventually, she changed positions and leaned against the back of the seat in front of her allowing me to see the full spread of her dark hair against her back. The light through the window was directly on it and the shine of her hair was amazing.

After we landed, everyone left the plane and I caught up to her in the terminal. I told her that I couldn't help notice her beautiful long hair. She smiled. said thanks, and briskly walked away. It was a great flight and somehow the screaming kid behind me didn't bother me one bit.