Re: Attention Maurizio

by Maurizio Guerzoni

Hi Vino, excellent choice for the cities you visit in Italy. Rome is in Italy and the Vatican City has great works of art. Observant in Naples is a beautiful city by the sea, but careful some people to steal in this city, be careful. Tuscany is a great region (Florence, Siena, etc) are cities that never forget. Also in Tuscany kitchen (bistecca alla fiorentina do you bring to the restaurant) with great food, great wine and wonderful olive oil. I recommend to you the cuisine of Tuscany. Venice is the city's most famous in the world, beautiful but difficult to learn. Difficult even the cuisine of this region that is called Veneto. Milan is in the North of Italy and the capital economic and fashion of Italy. Missing in your tour with a visit to my home town Modena, city of Ferrari cars, Maserati cars, tyles, knitting and good cuisine of Nort Italy.

Very painful for me to speak of Italian beauties with long hair, are very rare, you will see some random luck only. Many women with long hair in Italy are foreign workers (Moldova, Ukraine, Russia etc) and many times they keep their hair long. This is positive. A lot of pain for the most beautiful long hair of Italy, Luisa Zucca is your name and live in Rimini have cut her hair. You can admire her (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001557336495), while some time in Italy is a beautiful Romanian girl Marchis Iona, this drives me crazy.

Vino hope has understood the meaning of my thought.I hope has understood the meaning of my thought. If you need other information this my mail ([email protected]). Good holiday to you and to your wife, by Maurizio

P.S. did you know that your name VINO means in Italian WINE?