Re: Re: is it flirting

by longhairluv

Well, I have alot of experience in this area. But,I like what every body said, it all makes sence. My history with this is very spotty. I think alot of it has to do with the circumstances in which your seeing her. Is it at work, or after work? Also, from my expericne, what country or what part of a country your doing this at. I'm in Southern California, and theres a world of diffrence in girls attitudes just between my town and 80 miles north and east of my town. I've found if you make a commit about a girls hair, no matter how subtle, it has a tendency to set them off in a pretty negative way. Some of my ex gf's have told me how annoying it is when guys immdiatly make commits about thier hair. Granted, a couple of my wx gf's had crazy almost Debra Jo Fondren hair so they got tons of compliments all the time to the point where it was a hassel!! I've found that if u play it realy cool, not mention the hair at all, and act like your just interested in her, period, that will get you where u want to be easier. Good luck tho!! Cool