Another Hair Fetish Story!

by HairAddict67

First off, here's the link: literotica.com/s/middle-eastern-minx-ch-02

Second, I highly recommend you read the first chapter even though it doesn't involve any hair fetish just so you can get some background information. This doesn't have as much of the fetish featured, but that's not exactly the focus of this chain. Don't worry, though, as there will be more hair fetish involved later.

Third, I know there are several requests that have been made that haven't been satisfied yet. Fear not. I have saved every single request that has been made and have been waiting for the right inspiration to work on or complete the ones already in progress. Hopefully it should be soon.

Fourth, as kind of a random note, I don't know why but my page doesn't want to show the second chapter for the story. I usually get to my page (because finding your own stories on literotica is a nightmare) by just googling my username. However, that did not work this time around. I had to do a weird voodoo magic trick just to find a way to get the link to post it here for you all.

So yeah, hope you all enjoy this story. As always I really appreciate any feedback or even more requests that you have. And those requests can be specific to a chain that I have and something you'd like to see within it, or just a general idea that you'd like to see.