Message for HairAddict67

by Rahul Shetty

The last 3 weeks or so I have been blissfully reading all your stories, and I can summarize the impact they had on me in one word: Wow. Make that: WOW!!!

Your work brought me a LOT of pleasure, you are truly a gifted writer. I wish I could write like you…

Now that I have read everything you have written so far (I think), needless to say, I WANT MORE!!! Laughing

And, I am even more hopeful, knowing what you can produce, that you would indulge in my earlier request to pen a story featuring Danielle Fishel. Please, please, PLEASE oblige me! Tongue Sticking Out

If I could be even more demanding and selfish, it would be great if your story could include some (or even better, ALL!) of the following elements:

1. Intense grooming and hair play (of course), sexual and/or otherwise. No shampooing please.

2. Mild to extreme domination/bondage/torture (hair related and/or otherwise) of the subject, all consensual though.

3. Presence of a 2nd female (who also possesses cumworthy hair) in the script, who participates actively in the proceedings.

4. Scenes that take place in an airplane (apart from long hair I also have a massive Mile High Club fetish )/hair salon/cinema.

5. I’m also into boobs (Ms. Fishel does very well in this department too) in a big (pun intended) way, and also pierced nipples. So hair play with nipple piercings would go down very well too.

I hope I do not upset/offend anyone with this post/above description. Embarrassed If I am out of line in any way I apologize in advance… Sad