Hairjob/Hairplay Tributes...

by nzvemnvz

Since I got another wig, which is cheap party/cosplay wig in pink color, I'm enjoyed the silky smooth of the wig while putting up the picture of particular fictional anime characters which I jizzed the most. Usually, I'm using the digital drawing fan-arts of particular anime character and even I'm using the edited/photoshopped ones which gives super long and super big hair, resembling like butterfly (PS: I have a phobia of butterflies Confused ). Sometimes, I'm using the cosplay photos of the fictional character to gives an impression of having to enjoy the pleasure of fictional character's hair.

And this is where the idea came to spark - Hairplay Tributes! Instead of jizzed directly at the image of someone you want to doing tribute, you can doing a hairplay or even hairjob while imaging that you're doing hairplay/hairjob with someone, either real or fictional person, as long as you have the right color of the wig and also visual characteristics of the wig which corresponds to someone that you want to tribute eg. have bangs, hairstyles etc. I've been done that and it's really amazing.