Re: Re: I miss Pc's longhairforum

by TJ

I'm 71... been around since the usenet groups (alt.sex.fetish.hair) and before GUI.

(Graphic User Interface for you young guys)

In other words, when the Internet was ALL text...

I was on all the good Yahoo groups... PC's, Romeo Papa, El Zoef and most of all Roller Rikk.

And there were soooo many fun chat rooms on AOL back then... always somebody to share stuff with.

"Haircut for Crystal Gayle" was always an interesting time... pro's and con's...

I communicated with Frank Ploenissen from TLHS on a number of occasions and have two of his complete CD's of content.

Most of the stuff from back then (mid 90's) was all 640x480... but so were our screens so the pics looked normal size.

By todays' standards, they are garbage. I'm gonna try to revamp some of that stuff and make it available to all...

For history sake and to preserve some of our fetish love and heritage.

Roller Rikk I miss the most... last time we chatted he was going thru chemo and then we just lost track.

I have to assume he's gone too...sad

He gave me so much help and inspiration while learning to roll my ladyfriend's hair... so much fun...

and that's a story for another day.

He even did some photo shoots with HairweAreSecrets... great stuff...

On that note, I recently found a couple of CD's and VHS (yeah, that old) tapes from HWAS and intend to digitize them when I have time. Anybody interested in that, just send a PM and I'll make a distribution list.

This has been lifelong fun for me... more experiences and stories than I can count...

and it continues thanks to many of your posts...

Thanks to all who contribute :-)