I saw this male Rapunzel again in Walmart

by Loveitlong

A few months back I posted on here I saw a male Rapunzel in Walmart.. his hair was below waist length very dark and very feminine. I didn’t get a good look at his face or really care I just knew that his hair made me (a perfectly straight man) want to take him in the bathroom get on my knees and suck his cock and let him cum in my mouth, I wanted to taste him cum and swallow all of it. I felt this would be a one of a kind experience for me and a reward to him for maintaining such sexy hair. I kind of forgot about him and then today I saw him again. His hair was even longer.. it was grazing the top of his ass, in good condition and thick with a slight wave to it. From behind again very feminine. I walked towards him and pretended to be looking for something near where he was working(he was in electronics). I got a real good view of him from behind and was so turned on by all of the weird emotions I was again feeling for wanting to suck another man’s cock (trust me I 100% would have if he asked). I took a good look at his face it was completely shaved with stubble (no beard or mustache), not very feline and he looked a little chubby (but not fat). I can imagine if he was clean shaven it would have been better but I’d take what I can get. He looks to be young 20’s. I’m in my early 40’s so to even approach him to see if he’s into it would be super creepy. I almost snapped a pic but thought better of it. I left him with his privacy. When I got home I immediately jerked off thinking of him standing there with his jeans a little down, his zipper open and cock nice and hard sticking through his underwear. I imagined myself sucking and licking it and really enjoying it all while holding it with one hand and my other hand was behind his ass grabbing the last few inches of his sexy hair and pulling on it. I came pretty damn fast and hard. I felt weird about it right after but a few hours later it’s turning me on again. What a crazy fantasy this young male Rapunzel is creating for me. What can I do about this???