Long hair Bhabhi update

by Arjun

It happened.... , i took a few days off... picked up my bhabhi from the airport...

she had a long,ardous flight.... we drove almost 4 hours away from the city , we ended up reaching our airbnb at fucking 1AM at night...... she was asleep most of the way, i had to pick her up and she was out cold..sleeping......

I had a joint ready for us.....i went to sleep next to her..... i think it was about 5AM when she woke up ...went to shower...i was awake to pretending to be asleep... , when i heard the blow dryer sound.......is when i lit up the joint ....

She came in wearing a robe, her royal brown thick, lush reaching down to her fucking knees and some more..... she literally stood in front of a mirror, making a loose pony for me.... i walked up to her gave her the joint....Oh my god, i couldnt help it, my pants were down...my cock fattened properly..

i reached with my right hand while she smoked the joint tugging the curve of that hair down to where her low pony slid down....she literally gave me the joint back and said "fuck my mouth please!"

i took a drag...before putting it to the side... she pulled her tongue out...and i smacked my cock over her lips , i drop her hair as the pony slid down further.... and then i fed her my cock in deeep , she reached and gripped my balls...., i cradled her head as we fucked ......filthy..... she was literally attacking my cock again and again and again ...the gagging was extreme...

I took her to the bed ..and i fucked her mouth more.... she literally put her head upside down... ... and i fucked her mouth watching myself in the mirror..she fucking brought me to the edge of cumming ...as i pulled out ...rolling her over...combed her hair down as she lay waiting for me reset just a bit..before i fucked her mouth some more........ .. then i needed her pussy.......

i pushed her back....i slid in missionary but all over her almost mounting her petite body..i plugged into her , holding her as she wrapped her feet around my back , she started to hump me back hard..., i spread my legs as i started to fuck her hard.....

i rolled us over...i went for her long hair ...her pony was somewhere below her butt...for all purposes her hair was open but it still wide and infinite volume...converging to that thick silky pony... ... she literally made me wait until she rode back her pony higher up...and told me her fuck her har from under...

i slide under her pushed in my cock , got a solid fucking latch on the bed and i pumped her so hard...right against that pleasure spot that she picks up on her way to a screaming orgasm....and i fucked her weight upwards...

when i was fucking her...oh my god.... we both were in a fit of rythm we missed for ...fuck-knows.....my balls were fucking heavy...heavy with ... abstaining ..from cumming for 2-3 days......but i gave it such a strong whipping ....

i fucked her to her first orgasm....until her hips and thigh shook....... i still somehow abstained.....

we went to the floor and fucked like animals....she kept asking to make her cum again..... i carried her to a chair having her face me...her fucking knee length hair open..... i held her shoulders and fucked her hard for another orgasm she peaked...

we then throat fucked again and again until she drained me..drained me so fucking good...

it was an entire weekday scene....where we basically behaved like a couple.... it was in a nice quaint town called Santa Barbara....it was perfect privacy.....and we fucked 3-4 times a day

fuck i drove back my body satisfied on a different level.....her family is supposed to drop in next weekend....... Its going to be crazy hard not to fuck her whilst around family........ that is the new problem now for me!! .....

I feel so lucky having that experience....! fuck had to share it here!