Best Soap Scene Ever!!

by romeopapa

Andrea Evans, playing Tina w/straight, thick red hair to her waist on OLTL. Andrea is now on Passions, and while her hair isn't quite as long as it was 20 years ago, it is still shoulder length, and very attractive! The blonde mentioned in one of the posts above may have been Kristina Wagner, who played, and still plays, Felecia on GH. Her hair is shorter now, and she is quitting the show. I remember a love scene with her a Jack Wagner and the camera focused nicely on her long, wavy blonde hair spilling over the side of the bed and laying out on the floor. Finola Hughes, as Anna Devane on GH; I remember a scene where she and her man were in bed, she sitting with her back to him and he was brushing her waist-length shiny dark hair. Mmmmmm. And there was Fiona Hutchinson, who played Gabrielle on OLTL. British or Aussie accent, with beautiful thick silky brown hair to her waist, which always had a slight curl/wave about the last third of her hair. Christie Clarke, long blonde teenage hair to her waist on DOOL. One of the absolute best had to be Robin Wright, playing Kelly Capwell on Santa Barbara. THE most incredible gossamer blonde silk that shone like the sun. Slippery, sleek, baby fine golden hair stick straight to her waist!! I was soooo in love with her!! She was also fun to watch in the short-lived movie "Vice" where she played a prositute. I went to the theater so I could see all that gorgeous silk on the 40 foot screen. I wasn't disappointed! But the very best, most incredible soap scene I have ever viewed absolutely had to be the one involving Charlotte Ross, who used to play Eve Donovan on DOOL. While her hair is still gorgeous (NYPD Blue), when she was younger it hung shining straight to her hips! She was aspiring to become a singer, and some young hotshot stud had appointed himself to be her agent. He was telling her how to market herself and as he stood close behind her, staring at the back of her beautiful blonde head, he told her that her hair was boring Straight Face (?!?!) He said to her, as he slowly raised his hands, "You've got to make every man out there want to run his hands through it." As he was saying this, of course, he was slowly, ever-so-sensuously, running his hands up under all that long blonde silk, up to the back of her head and out away from her head, all the while staring at all that gorgeous blonde silk running slowly through his fingers. I was lucky enough to catch it on tape, and every time I watched it I used to think "That lucky bastard's dick HAS to be hard as a ROCK!!!" Sadly, I no longer have the tape, but I will NEVER forget how hard that scene hit me, right in the gut!!!

Some of the Spanish language novellas are even hotter!!!!