Re: Re: AMIE from Hair We Are Secrets.co

by Why are we surprised???????

Hey guys... so, why are we surprised that the site is creepy? How does that guy get these girls to do what they do? Must be a lot of money or they're freakin' stoned. I know we all like long hair and how it makes us feel, but c'mon. Any middle-aged guy like him who somehow corrals these 20-somethings and 30-somethings to do what they end up doing is the big question mark. How does he do it? Walk up to them on the street and say, "hey, love your hair. Wanna be in a video? I'll hang you upside down from the rafters and brush your hair for you. Or, hey, into some pain? How about I hang you from the rafters by your hair and take a picture of you. Or hey, love that hair. Can I sit you in front of the camera and brush your hair over your face?! We all know we like some of this stuff, especially the latter, but let's face it. Most of the things we see in these HWAS videos are meant for private pleasure, behind closed doors. Again, these girls grant permission and allow themselves into it. I think every little girl growing up read about the big bad wolf, i.e., be careful, you're a girl and the world's a cruel place. So they know what they get themselves into. How he manages to persuade them, whether with money or whatever, is amazing.