Re: Re: A question for the Ladies

by Brack

He was just asking a simple question...

lol

Many women could have answered that and spared your obvious "I don't give hairjobs to men" answer, Petra^_^. It's okay. I don't give hairjobs to men either... considering I'm a guy... and have short hair.

When my ex-girlfriend gave me hairjobs, she would usually pull away, mostly for the reason that she didn't want cum in her hair. It's mostly an issue of eroticism. Many women enjoy men cumming all over them because it's a sexual passion. The women who don't are more uptight... mainly religious and don't explore their sexual territory that confines them with their love partner(s).(I added the extra 's' because people like that WOULD have several different love interests^_^).

Most obvious example of what I'm talking about... is THIS FREAKIN LONG HAIR FORUM. It's a fetish. We as men and some women are turned on by long hair for several reasons. Many are turned on because it's sensual. Long hair is an aura that blankets around anybody reguardless of sex or anything. It can also be just the fact that the softness of long hair against any skin can be sexual. Especially any skin with the most sensitivity(i.e. Breasts, penis, vagina).

Oh yeah, Petra... I reccomend watching Kinsey. It's a great movie.