Lighten' up baby

by g

I generally do not post...i'm a lurker for the most part. I'm 57 years old...been a long hair fetisher since my first recollections....probaly 3 or 4 years old.....love buns, ponys, bottom of butt length or longer to infinity...collect ponys....haircut stories are a real turn on..though i would never cut a woman's har.....love women that have a long hair fetish...especially when they dom an extremely long haired woman...my ultimate is playing with a womans long hair while i masturbate and while she masturbates herself as well.....i'm not into cumming in hair...i have visited or belong to over 400 hair sites.....i probably visit less than 5% of these on a regular basis.... point being if you believe the numbers.....there are approximately 6.5 billion people on the planet......and supposedly 106 billion people have been born since 50,000 BC.....and i am one of 6.5 billion and 106 billion respectively...the internet has enligtened us all to how common hair fetish, long, short or none is in the world......the world of hair fetish is very broad.....i'm i sick?.....who cares.....i have my kink ......you have yours......life is short.....enjoy...and if we are lucky our hair fetishes will be eternal......whatever turns you on...said too much already...take care

g Laughing