Re: Re: Re: Re: A question for the Ladie

by Rick Nickademous

OH Goodness I hope I didn't alarm anyone... it was just a question and I wanted to know how it was brought to your attention, or how'd the idea or thought was presented to you. I think that long hair is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and a huge turn-on. However as a kid I used to wonder how it would feel all over my body and how watching girls in class brush their hair made me sexually aroused but I always kept it to myself because it seemed to be weird or sissified if I would have said anything and maybe embarrassing. So now as an adult and after talking to some of the girls that I've dated, I kind of slipped hints here and there about my love for long hair and how it made me feel, now there were a few that picked up on it and some that didn't. The ones that did were telling me its ok to love it or wondered why I didn't say something about it before. Recently I told a woman about my little fetish, I first played around with it but finally said it, her response was, OH that's it... I like to use my hair on various parts of a man's body to please or tease him... so I asked her was this something that someone wanted her to do or talked about doing, No was the response, she said it's just something that she thought about on her own and something that she just liked to do. Well there's been some that have be totally against anything remotely close to going on like that. Now its not necessarily about cumming in the hair, that's a personal preference, just how, IF U DO IT(hairjobs that is) how was it presented to you... or was it something that you thought might be fun or interesting to do. I believe that there are a lot of women that MIGHT be warm or willing to the idea and then there's some that may have the idea in hand and don't think that men like stuff like that, I don't know that's why I was asking... but I thank you Petra for the response and did not mean to cause any harm in the question... Love your hair very beautiful and love the site that your on.... thanx.