Re: cummentary on humiliation

by Anya Website: For coming on a woman's hair... click!

Now I wanna speak freely too, if that's ok with you, pc.

I'm not sure how you can post your 'opinion' on here, knowing that some of us are *pro* coming in/on the hair.

Humiliating? Please. I'm sorry you're too vanilla to understand it, but some of us, myself in particular, enjoy it. It's not a given that ANY man would be allowed to release on my hair... it's an OFFERING, by me, that I ALLOW. If I found it humiliating, I wouldn't do it.

I find it funny that many guys won't usually think twice about coming in a woman's mouth... the same mouth she kisses their children good night with, yet coming on the hair is humiliating?

Or how about tits... you know, those decorative things on a woman's chest? Lotta guys like coming on those puppies too, yet that's not their original purpose in the grand scheme, is it? So it's ok to come on a woman's tits when they're original purpose is for a child's suckling, right?

Or what about facials? Some guys LOVE facials, but that's not really what a face is for, is it? Is it humiliating for a woman to get come on her face? Not in my opinion. If anything, it's an ego thing for a guy more than anything else, and she's allowing him to do it, to feed his ego because we as all know, some guys need that.

Comparing coming on a woman to urinating on a woman is utterly ridiculous. Does that mean if you come inside a woman, it's ok to piss in her too?

Or how about spanking... growing up, being spanked was a punishment, yet many men and women are very much into that. Is it humiliating? No, not when it's consensual.

What I find humiliating, is watching men in a strip club tossing singles on the stage for a woman to crawl around on her knees and pick up, as if handing them to her might esteem her as an equal. But there's a lot of guys who don't find that sort of 'groveling' for dollar bills to be humiliating.

One might even go as far as to say it's humiliating to see a fellow Texan abuse the english language in such a god awful way that it's painful to the eyes. We wouldn't want those folks outside of our great state to think ALL Texans are that ignorant and/or have their heads up their asses, now would we?

And don't take this as being flamed, pc... after all, it's JUST my OPINION.

Oh, and yes, to each their own.

Anya

Rose