Re: Re: cummentary on humiliation

by Rick Nickademous

Tongue Sticking Out A long long long time ago when I was lil boy.... jus playin im sorry just trying to make a few folks laugh or then again maybe not(I tried)Well I would never do anything like to a woman that doesn't welcome the idea of me cumming in their hair. There has been a few occasions where if felt good and I didn't want to tell her to move or get up but out of respect I do. I've posed that question to a few women that have performed the act on me about cumming in their hair, out of the 3, the first doesn't mind as long as she doesn't have to be anywhere and/or has time to wash her hair, the second would rather I not BUT if it's something that brings MORE pleasure or makes me happy then it's ok, and the third says that it gets her off to know that I do and "all I have to do is just go wash it out", according to her she don't mind washing it out, but I truly understand everyone's points and that's why I love America... the freedom of speech, U go Anya, oh yeah congrats on the national championship... I KNOW THEY'RE NOT AGGIES but much love anyway's....