Re: cummentary on humiliation

by readvise

hey pc, can easily see why you'd not understand this, there are things I don't understand in the same way.

(Men turned on by a grown woman wearing diapers and a dummy in her mouth? Don't understand it. Or pretending to be a naughty child and her the adult that spanks him. Beats me too (pun not intended).

But I guess I like things you'd hate - but not just sex - if I like chess and you think it's the most boring way to spend time EVER - neither of us is stupid, our differences are just a celebration of the wonderful diversity of humanity. I think the same applies to sex too.

But if chess is not for you, how could I explain my liking for it and have you understand? And with coming in a woman's hair, likewise. I also think that different people probably have different reasons for liking the same thing. I like sex with a fetish element to it - bondage, fetish clothing, messy games, watersports even. Explaining why is more difficult! But I doubt there is one universal explanation, and I'm sure mine, which is largely that I like sex acts that get one or both partners messy in some way, is probably a minority.

Having said that, there are a couple of aspects you should know, even if not understand. First, it isn't about humiliation, and second, it is in part about the woman's willingness to do it being part of the turn on. You might also understand ... for my wife, well, I know she'll offer her hair when she's feeling affectionate towards me but not feeling sexy herself, so those other 3 holes you talk about aren't always what she wants.

So you and me and what we like?

A bit like the fact that I LOVE toast and butter on its own, but I'd hate to NEVER try it with (say) an orange blossom honey, or a grapefruit marmalade, or raspberry jam from the local farm. But my wife loves toast and butter and very rarely puts anything on it. And she's said to me, you're not keen on just toast and butter, are you? But I love it! But she still thinks I'm spoiling it. (pc - hope you understand what I'm saying here and don't simply think I've gone crazy! (Crazier?)

But a world in which everyone likes the same things as I like and nothing else? Oh now that'd be boring. (I know this isn't what you're suggesting at all). So let's just celebrate our diversity (yes, even those who like short hair!).

(Says much good about you that you'd ask the question and want to know, by the way).

Roy