Re: Re: My full collection of ponytails.

by el zoef

Well let me tell you how to keep the hair in great condition.

First i cut the top of the tail even in order to glue the hair together(gluepistol)

Every single tail that arrives,i wash and condition after the glue is dry.(dove)

Dead ends are trimmed and the hair is dryed in a natural way.

One doesn't have to wash the hair often,becouse there is no 'grease' of a head invalved anymore.It stays clean for years!

My wife's tail i have to wash and condition twice a week(it's in my pocked all the time,and my hand slips often in there)

To answer your question if i masturbate on the tails,the answer is....yes,but only on those i'll NEVER sell.(the best of the best)

I don't have to masturbate a lot (period,haha) ,i happen to have a lovely and sexy woman who is 9 years younger than i and she has the most beautifull hair i have ever layed my hands on,so......!!!

I often buy hair in order to sell it again,but if there comes in an extra-ordinairy tail(lenght,softness or very special color)i keep it for myself.

At first i glued every tail that i bought,now i only glue those that are to be kept.

And if anyone is interested in buying some hair you can look on ebay 'human hair',there are lots of tails for sale.

I am seller 123rohnny and i happen to have a blonde for sale...(never used,,haha)

Greets,

el zoef.