Hair's a Thought to think about

by Bernard

I visited longhairphoto and I noticed one of the models 'Nadja' I thought what beautiful long hair she's got. Then in another set, her long hair was all gone. Thought to myself what a waste of beautiful hair, she obviously didn't appreciate the fact, to have hair that long and beautiful is a the gift.

I think of a female friend I knew, who would have given anything to have hair that long and beautiful. But the tragedy for her, is no matter how much she wants to grow it long, she can't because it stopped growing just above her armpits. She obviously wasn't gifted to grow her hair very long

Cause I believe everyone in life get's a gift or gifts. So any ladies contemplating on cutting of your long hair. Before you do it, stop and look at what a beautiful gift life has given to you, to be blessed with hair that long and beautiful. Treasure and appreciate the gift you have been given, and don't throw it away. Cause keeping your hair long adds a beauty that is uniquely grand. Cause sometimes it's the tragedy of life; we never know how much we appreciated something till it was gone. Cause if an essence of love is showing appreciation.

Bernard