Re: You Know You Have a Hair Fetish.....

by You know me by a different name

You know you have a hair fetish when...

(blushes... just off the top of my head from recent events)

1) You jump off a bus to introduce yourself to a beautiful long haired lady, taking her transfer with her and ending up going on a 4 hour adventure with her around the city (turns into a date)... We go for sushi... past butt length blonde...

2) You're on a ferry, a woman with gorgeous ass length brunette hair walks by and you immediately stop the book you were reading... get up to go say hi to her... She's actually returned to the car deck but you don't find her till later... You're walking back to your car and see her sleeping in her car (it's dark in the car deck) you use your charisma, knock on the window, wake her up and end up talking to her for the rest of the trip, playing with her hair.

3) You're on an island and you enter a shop. The shop keeper has gorgeous dark chestnut hair to her butt (kinda thinner at the end but super soft, you know the type)... You walk out with your friends but then say to them... "Oh, crap, I forgot my wallet, I'll just run back and get it... I'll catch up with you"... Then you book it back to the store and seconds later are standing there running your fingers through her hair)

4) You talk to a lady with beautiful soft healthy hair... turns out she just cut off 18 inches... "it's sitting in a bag in a ponytail"... I wind up buying it off her and... well... you know Tongue Sticking Out

5) The ABSOLUTELY first thing you notice about a woman is the length and quality of her hair... (I rarely notice breasts or asses and can't usually recall that info but I have an incredible memory for women's hair)

6) You see a woman's bun and know almost exactly how long it is (by experience)

7) You see a woman walking towards you and you know how long her hair is by the way it hands over her shoulder in the back

8*) Last one is a lil racy so don't blame me if you read on and are offended Tongue Sticking Out

8) You immensly enjoy a beautiful woman with long hair stroking your cock with her luscious luxurious locks while she sucks your nuts and tickles your ass until you pass into oblivion

Have a good night my brothers

Much Love,

You know me by a different name

(was a little shy to post my name cuz of all the detail Tongue Sticking Out )