Deboleena Dutt,Calcutta,India

by cheeku

Hey Guys

I am sure most hair lovers from Calcutta must be knowing of Deboleena Dutt .....a television actress who had looooooooong sexxxxxxxxy hair which almost touched the floor!!

She kept it that way and was a super hit in bengali television.

Suddenly around a year back she cut her lovely hair down to her shoulders.....and there was a LOT of complaints from her fans in local papers etc and for almost 6 months the only question media would ask her was as to why did she have to cut her hair?????

I am sure she repented a lot.....coz she lost a lot of star value after her hair cut!!

However,I think her hair has become a bit longer now.....and the times lately I have seen her on tv she makes a bun which makes her look similar to when he made bun out of her loooong looong hair.....I suppose she has realised her mistake and I sure would grow her hair as loooooooooong as before so that she can make large buns out of her real hair..........but I always like her with her hair let looooooooooose!!!

Would any of you kind souls share photographs and videos of deboleena when she had her hair looooong.........so that rest of our friends get to see what a wonderfull thing she was with her hair long.

Unfortunately I dont have any stuff to upload........and that is why I always request friends to upload.......PLEASE DONT MIND!!

Love

Cheeku