The news of hairjob video from 1995

by wkkm28hair

My fellow hairjobbers,

To day I heard from one of my friend (who is non hair fetisher) about hairjob videos. He said he has been watch it once in 1995. That was the time the internet service wasn't much develope. According to his speach it is so good. The video is starting with models are showing their hair like shampoo advertisement. My friend thought they are showing fashion their self and he guessed to see sex wih them after that. He said all the girl has very nice hair like shampoo adv actress. After that he was suprise. A girl come with the man into the room and since they come in guy is playing with her butt length very thick jet black long hair. After that girl gets on her knee and give him blow job and after that he let her sit on the edge of bed and stand behind of her and started forming her hair in ponytail from her shoulder then he make very beautiful hair fucking and finally he shoot out his very huge cum load into her hair. It is really great and I really want to watch it. And then he said all other caps in that video are hairjob with other girls. But according to the hairjob subject is not their interest they not see the further caps. I so disppointed to lose that video to see. That is why I would like to ask to the very senior hairjobbers of this forum about that, have they seen that video? If yes and some one has it. I earnestly request to share it to every hairjobbers of this forum.

Thanking you

wkkm28hair