Dekker´s Long Hair Video Teasing is Unle

by Dekker

Dear Pals, It took some time, but my video is finally finished!

It was made to praise the fetishists who enjoy: long and silky hair, hot sex scenes and the things we most need to see : HAIR TEASING!

It´s called DROWN ME WITH YOUR BLOND CASCADE OF HAIR! It´s about fifty minutes (50 min) lenght! It´s made in a DVD format and comes with a security initial page and a menu to navigate trough the scenes and extras! It includes some digital effects and transition scenes effects also!

Their content is hot scenes of sex (XXX rated) and hair teasing ones! It was made with a couple, which means me and my partner!

I´m an amateur producer and I made it just to fulfill our sexual fetish and I don´t have the intention to make money with it, only to cover the costs involved and safe some for the next one!

We are able to share our intimacy with other hair fetishists, so we decided to invite you to watch the parts of our production (at prime hand!) and to send your comment and critics!

Here comes a little photoset sample (21.511 MB) of what comes:

filefactory.com/file/6f9ad9/

the password is : dekker

If you got interested just send me a message and we arrange the fastest way send the entire movie. The suggested price is US$35,00. As a critical view in the prime hand is our pal Romeopapa and here are some parts of his oppinion:

Quite pretty! and her hair is incredible!!! How beautiful and shiny it is!! I love watching

you run your hand and fingers through it over and over!!! Very sexy!!!!!

And what a fantastic body she has!!!!! A real beauty!!! ... Thank you so much for this pleasure!!! I will watch it many times, you can be sure!!!!!!!

Just get in touch!

Best wishes to all long hair lovers, Dekker.