The shiniest long hair I have ever seen

by Long hair

Oh my god.

Sometimes there are those days that one event can make your day very happy !

I was shoping today (not every sunday the shops are open here) and when I was walking an Asian/Indonesian girl/woman past by !

I looked at her as she seemed to have long hair, and what kind of hair !!!

It is by far the most shiniesd hair I ever had seen, and moreover just below her beautiful butt too !!

As I walked I was thinking what to do; I turned around and followed her from a distance. Now I am not that kind of person to do that as I think that is not approperiate and ladies are not happy with that kind of behaviour.

Yet she went to a little snackbar asking directions and I stopped one shop further. I waited when she passed and took my courage asking her how she get her hair that shiny. She was shy and said probably because I wash my hair with Elvive shampoo as she did not know. I complemented her with her beautiful hair and she thanked me. Now as she was Asian I could not really estimate her age (the asian ladies look mostly fantastic) but I thought she was to young for me.

Also I had no camera with me , not even my mobile to take a picture. (I would ask a person if she wanted her picture taken by the way as I think it is not a nice thing to do without permission)

I went home and put on my computer to share this with you guys immediately as it was such a extraordinary experience !!