Your mission for the day.

by Joe

Men, here is your mission for the day.

Join me in teling at least one woman that they have beautiful long hair. I'm telling you guys, THEY DON'T KNOW! Why do you think they get it hacked into layers and color it so much it looks like hay? They ...don't... know. Whether you're a fetisher or just an admirer of feminine women like I am, just make yourself do it. We have to stand together cause all the pussy men out there aren't stopping this from happening. Women WANT men to think they look stunning. They hack their hair because they think we like it like that. And we don't tell them! Come on guys, stand strong with me. I felt the need to visit this site and ask you after being forced to sit at a train station for an hour today. I saw thousands of women go past and only 3 of them had nice hair by any standard. What the? God bless them if they think it looks great but I've spoken to sooo many women and they all tell me they do it to look good for us guys...... It's so sad. Help yourselves by giving compliments when they're due. Tell them when they look beautiful. Heck, even tell them when they dress like the beautiful women they are. They try to look good for us, (not that we deserve it), so I think the least we can do for these incredible creatures is to say those few words that will brighten both your days. If you don't tell them, how are they to know? Women have the most potential for kindness and love of anything on this planet. They'll appreciate your kind words. They will. Show the same respect that we do to the online angels that make the world seem a more beautiful place and take our breath away, Leona, Anya, JJJ, DJF, Marianne and all the others.

Do the world a favor guys.