Re: Leona~68 Inches Long

by Leona Website: LongHairDivas

Thanks for all of your comments, I really appreciate it guys!

I have decided on what to do pertaining to my trim, cut, or whatever we end up calling it, lol.

My hairdresser, DYB also looked at the photo in my poll and here is his professional opinion, I've taken an exerpt from his email:

Hello Luv,

Well, after looking at the photo… I think 4 -6 inches is a good call. In my professional (and fetish) opinion.. here is what I think you should do… this will help your hair, your members and of course your piece of mind…

1) I think you should trim 6”, but not all at once…

2) You should trim like 3” and tell all of your members, do a photo shoot etc.

3) Then see how you feel about your ends and of course your resolve to take better care of the ends..

4) If you feel you need the other inch, or possibly two, then you can make that decision..…in another month

I would love to do this for you… for many reasons, not the least of which is that I can see you again and give you a big hug.

Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose

So that is what I will do. 3 inches, maybe 4 is coming off, I will video before, during and after it for the members of LHD, taking photos as well. Then in a month, I will reevaluate and go from there.

Due to the amount I'll be loosing, I call it a "cut" because to me that's what it is. I am sorry if I worried any of you, using that term. I know that we, the longhair lovers of the world, don't throw that word around alot, so I apologize for causing any undue alarm.

Here is a link to the poll that is posted in the forum at LHD:

longhairdivas.com/MembersArea/Forum/tabid/454/forumid/4/postid/1060/view/topic/Default.aspx

Thanks again everyone for your wonderful comments, and emails.

Kiss Kiss

Leona