Picture posting - one last try

by UrbanHermit

No doubt you will all have noticed that none of the pictures in my recent posts can be viewed any more; and, believe me, no-one is more pissed off about that than I am.

After years of not being able to post pictures here I thought the place had got a new lease of life when several people suggested various picture hosts to use. I tried ImageHosting.gr, which came highly recommended, only to find that some people couldn't see the pictures - why, I have no idea. Our stalwart pic poster Exploding Colon is still using it, and still getting complaints.

So I tried Imgur, which was also highly recommended. These are the pics that have vanished, and this time I know why. The person who suggested it didn't say (and probably didn't know) that they have a no nudity policy, which pretty much rules them out for this forum. It's all the more frustrating because I went to the trouble of compiling a tutorial showing everybody how to use them, which now turns out to have been a total waste of time.

Okay, now I'm trying Image-Share. Uploading there is a cinch, but there is a trick to getting the pics to display here that I only found by trial and error - if indeed it really does work as the preview suggests it will. So tell me if you can't see this glorious red mane.