Compiment her hair update

by Voyager

Sorry for the delay on an update. Things have really improved since the last meeting of me running my fingers thru her hair. The next day I saw her having a smoke break so I went over and started talking to her. Well she is married so I guess a hair job is out and I respect that. Well 3 days later at this stop I went into the restroom and came out to go thru a warehouse door and she was just in front of me. It was ice cold in the warehouse and for some unknown reason I reached up and grabbed her whole ponytail and put it on top of my head as I said " I got short hair and I thought it might help to use your hair to keep my head warm. As all the silken locks flowed from my head across my ears and face she says " well, I guess I have enough hair for both of us". A little later as I was ready to leave I went into her office (it is set up with another desk and the room is small so she has to sit with her back to the door) I walked up behind her and grabbed her hair again and said " I gotta go can I borrow your ponytail"? She turned and smiled and laughed. It was the next week when I found out that this was to become a regular stop for me everyday. So the next rip I got to the location and guess who was placed in charged of making sure what I take out is correct. YEP, her. I now go on a daily basis and I get to fondle her hair every time and she has no problem with me stroking the silky mane. (wished I was stoking something else with that mane). But such as it is and I will settle for just being able to touch and stroke such a lovely head of hair. I'll keep you updated if anything new happens.