sharing an experience

by Simon r

This isn't an exciting erotic story, just a true experience I want to share. The other day I was out with my girlfriend of 3 years, who by the way has lovely long silky hair, down to mid back. We were eating in my favourite restaurant, talking and not taking our eyes off each other (boring I know),

and then in the corner of my eye I spot this tall blonde lady sit down with her boyfriend at another table. I had to double take as I couldn't quite believe what I saw. She had the most AMAZING long blonde hair, in a pony tail. It was so thick and silky, so long, so elegant and stunning. She had a great body, smile, everything. I was spellbound!

To set things straight, I would never cheat on my gf, I love her more than anything, but recently she's noticed me looking at other women (I'm always only looking at the hair - and normally more careful when around her). It's quite unsettling because we had our first big argument about it the other day and I felt really bad.. I just can't help it!! So it was extra painful keeping my eyes off this woman in the restaurant.. Seriously, my mind was racing with all kinds of fantasies!

Has anyone else been in a similar situation? Why do I fantasise about other women when I have my own GF? is it because it's forbidden ? I would have paid lots of money to touch her hair! even now I can't stop thinking about it Shocked