HAIRWEARESECRETS Preservation Project (Removing DRM First!)

by trichphil

Like everybody knows, Hair we are secrets (HWAS) is now closed, and we cannot buy their wonderful videos and picsets.

It was a little expensive vids, but we don´t share for respect to their work. Now it´s impossible purchase that vids, and I think it´s time to share all the HWAS material, probably the best hair fetish material in all internet.

All the videos are DRM protected. We must unDRM first, and then upload to a MEGA account.

Unprotect the HWAS videos is now a must for all the old hairwearesecrets customers like me, who bought our videos legally but now with the down of the web we can lost our keys if we format the operative system of our computers, losing the key and the videos.

Only the people who bought legally an HWAS vid can unprotect it. It´s quite easy, you only need the valid key of Windows Media Video purchased with the WMV and only should follow this tutorial:

Very very easy

And here´s the link for the software with a valid key

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86965390/almedia.zip

I will upload all the 6 videos I purchased unprotected, and here is the link for the first one, but please, you must do the same and share with the community your own vids, because cannot be purchased anymore.

Sabrina Hair Play In The Park.wmv

mega.co.nz/#!EE0hFRqD!J07W0QBwCd2szwCHjikHv4xgGbLt_qWX_kUsWopnA3E

Are you with me?

(Sorry for my english, is not my mother lenguage)