The cute girl in the bank

by The big dope

Today, I made a huge mistake. I was in the bank and ended up standing in line behind a young woman, probably 15 years younger than me (I'm 40). She was gorgeous. About 5'6" or so, very nice looking and slender and, of course, with long brown hair a little past halfway down. Perfectly straight. Not a strand out of place. My heart raced for the first time today. Now, of course, I had no idea what she was thinking, but she glanced at me twice. She was already in line a few seconds when I joined her. I noticed she looked at me once, but by the time I glanced back, she had already looked away. Another point, I was looking down at my checkbook adding and subtracting things. I noticed she turned around again to look at me. I glanced up, and just as I looked back at her, she looked away. I have a feeling she's a local, because the tellers knew her, just like they know me. Anyhow, she was either looking at me because she thought I was Quasimodo's brother and I disgusted her to no end, or she thought I was cute. After all, I was wearing my new dark brown leather jacket over my 6'2" muscular build! I wished I would've said something like, hey, wanna get some coffee sometime? I only hope I will see her again at the bank or at the neighborhood grocery store. To add insult to injury, I can't even show you a pic, because I was a dope to not even whip out my camera phone to take a pic of her from behind!!!!