The Ultimate Woman?

by Roy Evans

Well, apart from my wife of course.

But 'Red Lilly' is a bit special:

Oh no, not just the way she looks - but everything else she does as well. I love long hair, but I'd still choose an interesting, intelligent woman with short hair every time, but intering, intelligent and with stunning long hair -

Lilly is a model, but also a photographer - but still, lets have a pic of her in front of the camera:

Very nice. But did I mention that she's a horsewoman - an expert, even - a degree (or two) in Equine Studies no less ...

... and she's interested in fetish clothing and gothic fashion ...

and she's a qualified diver.

Her website is at redlilly.com - and I'm as much turned on by the things about her as by the pictures ...

very rare, especially with the pictures being this good:

Of course, I don't know her, just my imagination is fired. She wouldn't be perfect in reality, no-one is ... but all the same ...

I just get the feeling she'd be interesting and stay interesting even if these looks (and those locks) disappear ...

So, does anyone else have someone they think of as 'The Ultimate Woman'? We're long hair lovers here - does your ultimate woman have to have long hair? I'd be interested to know. But meanwhile, some more of Lilly:

Don't forget to read this - redlilly.com/Who_am_I.html