a brunette for you [1 pic - repost]

by ninja

because my other posting is way down now... i'll repost it here

ALWAYS compliment a Woman on Her long hair... They love it, just think about it, a Woman with beautiful long hair takes good care of Her hair, so if someone compliments Her on that, it will make Her happy... the worst thing that could happen is that She's not all that interested in Her hair, but to me that has never happend... the pure fact that 'regular' guys [and i mean guys Women refer to as the guys that come on to them... ] always try to be smartasses... just be nice, i've had some nice conversations about hair with complete strangers [Women i mean ]

i remember one time i was sitting in the train, and on the other side there was a girl with long red hair... Tongue Sticking Out she was braking of Her hairs, because She had spilt ends... so i handed Her a small pair of scissors i happend to have in my bag, and told Her that it would be much better for Her hair to use those, because She had such wonderfull hair, it would be a waste to ruin it like that... She smiled at me and was really nice... we talked for some time and then i got of the train... [never saw Her again, but the moment was cool]

So, one more thing i'd like you to say:

if you're shy, just say hi!

i mean, suppose you're waiting in line and you notice this Woman is looking at you, look back and say hi... then maybe add something simple like 'how are you'... don't try to come up with all kinds of so called pickup lines... never works, they only make you nervous.

Anyway, good luck and keep us informed because there seem to be alot of beautifull women in your neighbourhood....

Here's a nice brunnette for you... enjoy Laughing