hair fetish group new site

by Anonymouser

her old site is a blog now. saw this link on facebook. saved you some time and just copypasted post. i hope it works. it looks promosing. we cannot post pics directly here but in the group there we can. wow.

longhairdivas.com/2020/12/21/fetish-model-network/

I wanted to tell you all about a new social media platform that is solely dedicated to the fetish world. All fetishes, including us hair fetishists! There are a few places on the internet where you can post your hair fetish pictures, links to your favorite models and their videos.. let’s see… There is Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, to name a few…Don’t get me wrong, those sites are great; I have accounts on all of them and post regularly. There’s just one thing about those sites. Other than Twitter, adult content is not allowed to be posted. Twitter is even becoming more and more against adult content as time goes on. They even shadow ban sex workers so people can’t see their accounts or posts! How is that right? It’s NOT. There are a few longhairfetish forums out there, but how many let you upload pics straight to your post?? NOT MANY. Let me guess, you have to link to a file sharing site, right? That sucks ass. Well, there is a solution to this problem and I am so excited to share it with you. Finally.

Have you ever been on a mainstream site or forum and people talk shit about your hair fetish? I already know the answer to that. Do you wanna let your freak flag fly & post your links etc., without fear of getting ‘put in facebook jail’ or worse, getting your account deleted? Instagram is famous for that type of censorship.

There is a NEW social media platform specifically for letting your freak flag fly. There are models for all types of fetishists, to my knowledge, I’m the only hair fetish model on there to date. Anyway, You gotta check this site out and register!

It’s set up to work like onlyfans, avnstars, etc., and there are subscriptions to girls available there BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT. There is so much free fun there! This is the best thing, IMO…There is also a group feature there, and I’ve started one called: Long Hair Fetish. I urge you to click on over to my page there fetishmodelnetwork.com/Leona and then the group fetishmodelnetwork.com/longhairfetish . Check out some of the other models, I’ve seen a few with long hair but they don’t add that hashtag to their posts for some reason. Go look around, and have fun! Join the group, upload your pics, links, start discussions…It’s for all of us.

If you are a site owner, or a content producer you can join fetishmodelnetwork.com and the group and promote your store, site, etc. Share this post, share the links and Thanks in advance!

L