A great story a friend of mine wrote me

by i_love_long_haired_women

Hope you like it... Embarrassed

I was looking at some photos the other day with a friend , Vivian. They were of our college days. All of our friends had long hair and we were known as ‘the long hair babes’. We decided to hold a reunion to see if everyone still looked the same. We sat down and sent invites to everyone on the e mail for the following Weekend.My neighbour Daniel called in as we were doing this to ask if he could borrow my garden shears as his were broken. He saw the e mail and smiled saying he always liked long haired girls and said he might know a few of my friends.

At the weekend five girls turned up, Vivian, long blonde hair, Anne, Dark brown down to her waist, Helen, red head and long, Ruth, Auburn curly and long, Danielle, Fair and wavy tto her middle of her back. So they had all kept their long hair!.

We had a few drinks and got talking, Ruth said she remembered Daniel from college and told us of his fetish for long hair . We decided to play a nice joke on him. The girls hid upstairs and I phoned to ask Daniel to come around as I had a curtain rail loose in my bedroom and asked if he could fix it . He came around and I got a chair for him to stand on so he could reach the curtain. I stood holding the chair and my long brown hair brushed against his pants. I heard him groan and asked if everything was alright. He whispered yes and pushed his groin against my head. I could feel his cock going very hard his pants were bulging. I said you seem to be in a bit of a tight sqezze and quickly unzipped him and released his cock. It stood up like a flag pole 8” with a big bulbous head. I moved my head and brushed my hair across it He moaned with delight. Ruth meanwhile came quietely in and from behind loosened Daniel’s pants and took them and his shorts down. She then pushed her long auburn hair between his legs from behind cicrling it around his huge balls. He was oozing with pre-cum and I could not resist licking it off with the tip of my tongue. Helen , Anne , Vivian and Danielle then came in . They were stripped to their sexy underwear there hair dangling over their shoulders and beyond. ‘We want to play too’ they said in unison.

They moved Daniel to the bed and stripped him lay him on cushions to lift his groin in the air and then tied his hands and feet to the corners of the bed.

He was all ours. Vivian moved up his body brushing her long blonde hair along his legs , pausing to suck greedily on his cock before moving up his chest till she got to his mouth.She gave him a big french kiss with her tongue down his mouth and her hair covering his face and head. Next it was Helen’s turn , she brushed her boobs up against his left foot and rubbed her hair along his leg she then slid up and took his hard cock pushing it between her cleavage whilst wrapping it with hair. It oozed more sticky precum onto her red hair and boobs. She then moved up to take Daniels left nipple in her mouth and started to suck and nibble it covering his body with her long red hair. He couldn’t say anything as Vivian had her tongue in his mouth. Next Danielle started to work on himwith her fair wavy hair wrapped around his cock whilst she licked and sucked him. Anne meanwhile had started to rub her hair up and down his ass , she then licked one of her fingers and pushed her hair up his bum, in and out till there was quite a plug of it.I couldn’t resist so I wrapped my hair around his cock and joined Dannielle taking turns to lick and suck him into our mouths, saliva and precum were runnig down onto our hair . He started groaning and became very hard . We knew he would come soon so we all moved faster , Anne’s finger working harder, Vivian licking all around his mouth, Helen nibbling his nipple, me and Dannielle sucking his cock between us.

He came with a massive shot all over my hair, his second spurt covered Dannielle’s face and hair, we then took turns to fill our mouths with his cum. Then I kissed Helen and Dannielle kissed Anne so we all had spunk in our mouths. We then leaned over Vivian and dribbled the spunk over her hair whilst she continued to kiss Daniel.

We then left him in his tied up state to go and have great lesbian sex leaving him to listen to us still tied up.

I went in later and released him . He was most thankful.