A small heartbreak

by Justhangingout

So with a heavy heart one of my girl friends sent me a photo saying she cut off 17 inches of her hair.

She had the longest hair of all the girls I knew back in college; it was gorgeous brown all the way down to her waist/butt and secretly, that really triggered my already existing hair fetish and I fantasized playing with all her hair, wrapping it around my cock, and cumming all over it. Now, it’s at shoulder length. It was three years of no huge chops to her hair that she told me up until this point besides trims on the side.

I’m sad to see all that hair go, but at the same time, it’s like the weirdest thing but my hair fetish seemed to get stronger or something because I also liked how the short hair looks on her. It motivates me to think also like I want to cumdition her hair every single day too so I can help her grow her hair back to waist length all over again. Another thing that kinda still remained is the fact that she always keeps her hair done with a part in the middle so I for one still love to see that as that’s a spot I want to shoot my cum into, too.

So yeah, I’ve been around here awhile as a fellow hair fetishist, and felt like I wanted to just put this here if you cared to read.