Re: Question to those with Long haired partners

by Joey

I can answer your question, but not entirely. I would like to believe that most of us were in a situation where we met someone with strikingly beautiful SHORT hair, and then convinced that gal to grow it out in hopes that she would honor our desire. Basically we found someone who respected that desire, and who understood the gratification and importance of satisfying their partner's sexual interests. I've seen many women in real life with incredibly long hair, and though I could have walked up to them and got their number, I'm not that kind of guy. I'm more reserved, which is a better term for shy lol.

So I met my now wife online. We never talked about her hair until way later in our relationship. But even before I spilled the beans, I asked her if she could show it off in video format. And I suppose she thought that was an okay request. I think she liked that I liked her hair. But I didn't make that the foundation of why I liked her. It's very wise to compliment her other features as well.

I'll just leave a before and after for reference.

imagebam.com/view/MEOOW1R

imagebam.com/view/MEOOW1T