Re: Question to those with Long haired partners

by Tom Steinberg

It's a fair question! I also met my wife online, she's from Russia originally. She has dark blonde hair to her knees. Before we met she considered cutting it, but because I was honest about how much I love it she decided to keep it. I must say, I've never seen such devotion to a relationship before. I used to feel weird about my attachment to long hair and genuinely thought I was alone in the world about it. I've also felt weird in conveying my long hair attachment to past girlfriends. Their modern day values often made me feel like I was oppressing them, like I was trying to change them into something they are not. Now I feel totally accepted, and it's not a big deal. Besides, I not only love my wife's hair, she has so many amazing qualities. I'm very happy, and when I occasionally visit here, my main reason is to remind myself that I'm not alone.

Sorry for not posting a picture, I'm not comfortable sharing it in public. And congratulations to you who follow your dreams and find your respective long haired wives or girlfriends. Life's too short for lurking and drooling on the internet