It's ready

by Leona

It's ready. The nape haircut video. I'm so glad it's over with and I'm recovering wonderfully. Totally different than my previous neck surgery 3 years ago. This recovery has been more painful and humbling. Painful physically for obvious reasons, and emotionally because of needing surgery again, and then on top of it all, having to remove my nape hair. It's been almost a month since the cut (oct 29th), it was shaved by the Dr. Nov 2 when I had the surgery. It feels weird back there, it's growing back nicely, I can grab some hair now lol. I've been trying to remain positive, and ya know, I'm looking forward to this nape hair growing out. I'll be on TWO LongHairJourney's at once! Growing this nape hair back out will take another lifetime, but I'm a very patient woman...

My stitches come out Thursday Nov. 30th and damnnn I can't wait for that. Once they are out I will make a video of the nape to show the new growth etc.,. I don't want to do it while the stitches are still in, it is not a pretty picture. I'm gonna have a battle scar back there for sure.

It's on sale here for cyber monday...

clips4sale.com/studio/18118/leona-s-long-hair-fetish-videos-

Thank you so much for your support. I appreciate it.

Happy Holidays to you all

Kiss

Leona