Long hair encounters #2

by donni

Sex clubs were never really my thing, but I thought to myself - what the hell let's give it a whirl.

So we enter the club, walking around checking the scene. Nothing interesting really, girls I would probably not even approach in a bar unless I drank half a bottle of vodka.

But then someone caught my eye - super tall, probably like six feet with heels. And the hair, my god the hair... Straight, long blonde hair around mid-thigh (she claims it's all hers).

So we get a room, and she prepares herself and put's her hair in half bun, half ponytail. So obviously I ask her to loosen her incredibly long and silky blonde hair.

Then she goes right to business and starts going down on me with all her hair just flowing everywhere. My god it was like heaven, she blowing me, me playing around with her hair. Afterwards she turned on her stomach and I gave her a massage with all her hair just spread all over her back.

If I go back there I will definitely seek her out, hopefully her hair will have grown more by then, maybe even to her knees (one can only hope).

Ahhh what a night...