Long hair encounters #3

by donni

While on vacation a friend recommended a massage parlor with a happy end Laughing .

We can see the massagist ladies and decide if and with whom we would like the massage. I really didn't have high expectations to see any long haired girls there but what the hell.

So as the girls enter one by one, they look really hot, perky, high heels 👠 and all the works.

Then she walked in, brunette, super long and silky hair, with small sexy curls at the ends, past her butt (the curls make it seem just a bit shorter than actually is). Sexy "f-me" high heels with a spike.

Without confusing I blurted out - "her".

So she took me to her room and went to get ready. She comes back naked without her sexy heels and hair tight up. I kindly asked her to put the heels back on and loosen her incredibly thick, lucious hair.

She went for a moment and came back with the heels on. I asked her to stand so I can behold to myself the entire length of her hair, and enjoy the short amount of time I have with it.

Then we moved to the bed for some more hair play and fondeling. Her heels and feet were super sexy, I licked and kissed them and it was better tasting than any chocolate I have ever had...

So after some more hair play, I layed on my back, she perched on top of me, with her hair flowing onto my body and face. Then she went on to the "happy" part of the massage while I was fondeling her perfect body with one hand, and amazingly thick hair with the other.

After the happy part was over it was time for a relaxing massage, of course I also offered to do my part while she layed on her belly with her hair streched all over her tight butt.

Another night for the ages...