More playing in her hair.

by Dave

OK for all you doubters I live in Los Angeles and I did it again. Think about it guys. What could be worse for a girl than going down on some guy she doesn't know? The girl I picked up was white this time. She was not bad looking but she was a little chunky. Again, for me body type is secondary. It was hot on LA on Friday. When I picked her up (just east of Vermont and just north of Olympic) I made some small talk, asked her if she was hot. She said she was and asked if we could get a Coke or something. I drove through the El Pollo Loco on the corner. Now I had gotten in good with her. We found a place to park (no small feat in that neighborhood) She was under the impression that I would want head. I told her that I realized this was probably that last thing she wanted to do and I was sure it was because she needed to survive bla bla bla and that I would take a hand job instead. She was very suprised and greatful for my understanding of her situation. It was then I asked if I could play in her hair while she did it.. She had it up in a pony tail. It was a light brown, about mid back length. Same story. "It feels so good, no one ever asks to do that" She really seemed to enjoy it. You can tell when a girl lets you kiss her on the neck and ears she is enjoying herself. Now I'm not saying all these street walkers will do this but I have had the vast majority of them very happy and thanking me when they got out. Just treat them well and most will respond. They don't often get guys who consider their feelings so they are sometimes a little wary at first. Good luck

Dave