I couldn’t agree more.

by Don Website: hairwearesecrets.com

I couldn’t agree more. Since I was 5 years old I too have been a lover of long beautiful silky woman’s hair. If it were up to me we would never cut another girls hair or hang anyone ever again. Just last Friday we had a model to come into our studio that wanted a haircut. I felt that she was being pressured from outside influences. So I refused to cut her hair. However, there are times when a woman comes into our office and insists upon having her haircut. These are the ladies that would walk out of our studio and go to the nearest salon to have it cut regardless. So as a businessman we do the cut and that enables us to use the proceeds from the sell of that video to recruit more long hair models. This allows us all to enjoy the beauty of long beautiful hair together.

Just to clear things up about the girls we hang. This is all play-acting and is something the models you see on our website request us to do. (I guess hanging by the hair is a fantasy of there’s) Please realize that of the six hundred plus video’s we offer on our website over 80% of them are dedicated long hair. This should tell you where our true heart is.

If anyone would like to contact use for further discussion please do so at [email protected]

I would like to thank everyone for your loyal support.

Regards,

Don and Your Hair We Are Secrets Team

hairwearesecrets.com