Felicia Long Hair Fetish

by Felicia Carmenova

My name is Felicia Carmenova and I want to introduce you in the SM world of Long Hair Fetish.

I am looking for kinky people who are extremely devoted to long hair and have a real passion for long hair beauty,

long hair sexual attraction and long-hair fetish!

I hope I will find serious people, both man or woman who are real long hair-fetish and like to be submissive with long hair and fantasies to have a role as a hairslave to a Hair Goddess Mistress and like to be dominated by her beautiful long thick hair and serve to all her hair-wishes and commands.

I am planning to start a discrete group with only real hairfetish members worldwide to share fantasies and experiences about long hair fetish and

long hair domination and trying to get hairfanatics and long-hair dominated mistresses together.

I will mediate between all members and exchange experiences and fantasies. Allready I have contact two beautiful Mistresses who have the same ideas and they are real excited about this subject and like to play and dominate with there long thick hair.

For this reason it would be much better if we work together with more people with the same interest to make this subject more famous and more man and woman can enjoy the excitement and beauty of long hair.

For those who are real serious please contact me to my personal mail-addres (not to this forum) about your ideas and tell me why you like to be a member in the Felicia long-hair-fetish group.

All E-mails will be treated very discrete and will be answered seriously

Best Regards

Felicia Carmenova

[email protected]